Siena LLC warrants that the Infused Wood Flooring Collection:
• Are free from defects in lamination, milling and assembly and will remain free from these defects for a lifetime for residential use. Commercial warranty is Fifteen (15) years.
• Will remain structurally sound during normal moisture changes provided that the normal moisture requirements are met.
• Are protected by an Aluminum-oxide enhanced finish that will not wear through for 30 years under normal residential use, or 5 years of moderate commercial use, if recommended maintenance steps are followed. NOTE: This Limited warranty extends only for defects that cover at least 10% of the surface area of the installed flooring. Gloss reduction and scratches in the finish are not considered surface wear and are not covered under this warranty.
Product determined by the installer or owner to have any possible defect should be returned to your dealer for inspection and possible replacement PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. All questions of product quality are to be addressed prior to installation. Installation implies acceptance. No warranty will be offered for appearance or structural related claims once the product is installed.
• Any indentations or scratches.
• Damage caused by negligence or abuse, insects, exposure to moisture, improper maintenance, exposure to sand or other abrasives, insufficient protection between furniture and floor, misuse or improper alterations of the original manufactured product.
• Installation and maintenance not in accordance with the installation guidelines published by the National Wood Flooring Association.
• Cracking or swelling of the wear layer or base caused by prolonged exposure of the flooring to relative humidity below 35% or above 60%.
• No warranties apply to product designated as “B” grade, thrift, bargain, economy, cabin grade, or nonstandard items. Such product is sold ”as is”.
Over time, normal exposure to sunlight will bring changes in the shading of almost any hardwood or bamboo floor. These changes may vary in areas of the floor that are blocked from sunlight by area rugs or furniture. This is not a product defect.
If Siena LLC accepts a claim under this warranty; it will replace with like or similar material, at its option, the affected flooring material. This warranty covers the replacement of affected material only. It does not cover any labor cost. If the flooring product for which the claim is being made is no longer available, Siena LLC will replace the affected flooring material with product of equal or greater value.
Any claims for warranty must be made in writing within 30 days after it has been detected and mailed to the following address: Siena LLC, 3233 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007
If Siena LLC is unable to correct the defect covered under this warranty, Siena LLC will pro-rate a refund of the purchase price for the portion of the flooring material that fails if requested. Siena reserves the right to have a designated representative inspect the floor and remove samples for evaluation of claim.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE; IT EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO A ONE TIME REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE MATERIAL AND SHALL BE THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SIENA LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.